Does anyone know where to buy a CPU clamp

JudPC

Commendable
Dec 27, 2016
I need to buy a new CPU clamp like the one below with 3 screws holding it onto the mobo becuase I used one in another PC build and now I need another but cant find one anywhere. I need one that will fit this motherboard:
Dell NW73C

Should look kind of like this:
Delid_11.jpg

JudPC

Commendable
Dec 27, 2016

Looking on ebay right now actually for cheap motherboards that are using the same clamp

JudPC

Commendable
Dec 27, 2016

Thanks for your help but those wont do which is a shame because the second one is perfect (due to having heatsink backclamp also). But I cannot wait until then for delivery becuase I am building a PC for my father before I return to Spain (I live there at the minute) thanks for looking though.

JudPC

Commendable
Dec 27, 2016

It's not a part of the socket it is just an enclosure for the socket to hold the CPU in. On certain motherboards it is removable.

What happened to my original one is that I built a new PC with a new 1155 chipset motherboard and it didn't come with a back bracket or a cpu clamp but it had the same screw holes ect so I took it off this motherboard and put it on that one and now it turns out I need this old motherboard again to make my dad's new PC.