[SOLVED] Does Asus ROG Strix warranty work Second hand/transferrable?

edo101

Honorable
Jul 16, 2018
Hi has anyone fixed or tried to RMA a ROG Strix card/Asus card even though they're not the original owner? It can affect my buying decision for used 2080 Tis. One is an EVGA Black with 2 years of warranty apparently remaining. The other is for $750 for ROG strix with apparently 3 years warranty.

Solution
tried to RMA a ROG Strix card/Asus card even though they're not the original owner?
currently checking my ASUS user account product registration pages shows nothing in regards to transferring warranty or service to a 3rd party.

other manufacturers like EVGA have the option available right at your fingertips.

you may need to contact ASUS support and ask them directly if this is an option and how you would go about doing it.
tried to RMA a ROG Strix card/Asus card even though they're not the original owner?
currently checking my ASUS user account product registration pages shows nothing in regards to transferring warranty or service to a 3rd party.

other manufacturers like EVGA have the option available right at your fingertips.

you may need to contact ASUS support and ask them directly if this is an option and how you would go about doing it.

Solution