Does the 2005FPW come with a USB cable for the hub?

arnie

Distinguished
Jun 1, 2004

Yes, it'll have one.

"Dan " <dan@notvalid.net> wrote in message
> If not, what kind should I buy? My 2005FPW is in transit and I would
> like to buy one today if I need it.
>

> Thanks!

How do you like your 2005FPW? Any complaints? Are you using the DVI connect
and if so, have you found that some features (like contrast control) does
not work in digital mode?
Thanks,
Monica
"arnie" <arnie@hubbabubba.com> wrote in message
> Yes, it'll have one.

"Dan " <dan@notvalid.net> wrote in message
> If not, what kind should I buy? My 2005FPW is in transit and I would
> like to buy one today if I need it.
>

> Thanks!

My 2005FP arrived Thursday and had one (UK)

arnie

Distinguished
Jun 1, 2004

Wish I could afford this big baby! Got the lesser 17" and that came with
the USB cable and love it. I use the DVI connection and haven't noticed any
issues with contrast control. Maybe one bad LCD that somebody reviewed?

"Monica" <nospam@guess.com> wrote in message
> How do you like your 2005FPW? Any complaints? Are you using the DVI
connect
> and if so, have you found that some features (like contrast control) does
> not work in digital mode?
> Thanks,
> Monica
> "arnie" <arnie@hubbabubba.com> wrote in message
> > Yes, it'll have one.

"Monica" <nospam@guess.com> wrote in message
> How do you like your 2005FPW? Any complaints? Are you using the DVI
> connect
> and if so, have you found that some features (like contrast control) does
> not work in digital mode?
> Thanks,
> Monica

A number of features from the OSD menu are certainly greyed out and
inaccessible if I use the DVI connector but it isn't an issue to me because
the display is just fine right out of the box.

TRENDING THREADS