Doom 3 UK ?

Has anyone got this yet, where is the cheapest place to buy/order.

TIA

shawk

"Bobi" <bwnexus2000@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
> Has anyone got this yet, where is the cheapest place to buy/order.
>
> TIA

Its not out until 13th in UK. £24.99 from Amazon.co.uk seems reasonable to
me. Shaun

> "Shawk" <shawk@clara.co.uk.3guesses> wrote in message
>
> Its not out until 13th in UK. £24.99 from Amazon.co.uk
> seems reasonable to me. Shaun

Amazon only offer free delivery on orders over £25, so you
would have to buy something in addition to qualify.

CD-WOW offer it for 24.99 including free delivery.
http://www9.cd-wow.com/detail_results_3.php?product_code=12564&subcat=pc

--
AZC

> "Shawk" <shawk@clara.co.uk.3guesses> wrote in message
> >
> > Its not out until 13th in UK.

Friday the 13th. too... seems quite appropriate :)

Danny

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Bobi wrote:
> Has anyone got this yet, where is the cheapest place to buy/order.

Frustratingly we seem to get it later than everywhere else.
Friday is the day of release. In so many ways...

--
"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like
administering medicine to the dead." -- Thomas Paine