Downloaded driver updates, installed them to finish & all - they're not inst

AneGaarden

Honorable
Sep 22, 2012
Hello,

Hi, I'm new to this forum,but I still have the hope that you might want to/be able to help me.. :)

My problem is, that I tried downoloading & installing bluetooth peripheral drivers, but after having installed the updates (done the wizard, ie.), then I a little later get the message that the drivers were NOT installed.

What to do - does my HP computer, Windows 7 Professional 64bit (that I got second-hand with everything included) have some some sort of anti-new installations thing going on as for system updates? Java, Adobe & the lot are easily updated..

Yours hopefully,
Ane

AneGaarden

Honorable
Sep 22, 2012
Nope, the bluetooth is okay; it's the (bluetooth peripheral) driver that doesn't want to get fully installed.
I install it (from my pc company HP's download page) with the installation wizard, but when I want to use it (i.e. when I want to use my smartphone to thether my internet), I get a notification that no driver has been installed..

Thanx, however for answering; I thought my question had gone stale..

AneGaarden

Honorable
Sep 22, 2012
Everything is installed & working as it should, according to the Device Manager (checked many times before as well..).
I also tried installing the peripheral drivers again, checking out if that new version was working acc. to Dev. Man.

When the driver's being asked for, it's the laptop asking for a bluetooth driver. When troubleshooting, I get the answer that NO bluetooth peripheral driver has been installed.

Is there any way that there might be a Microsoft issue blocking (the installation of) new drivers?