[SOLVED] Downloaded Oracle VM and now I cant connect to the internet.

Sep 30, 2020
I downloaded Oracle VM and was able to bridge connections to the VM everything was fine 2 weeks later I couldn't see any networks and was not able to connect to the internet wirelessly. I Checked the network adapter and showed all five full green bars, it still works, and I updated it hoping it would work but still no. So I have been only been able to connect to the internet through an ethernet cable. And recently I decided to boot kali linux up instead of windows 10 on the same laptop ( I have dual operating systems ) And it works. I was able to connect to the wifi wireslessy on kali linux but not on windows 10. I am lost and I need help. (Im not sure if Oracle VM had to do with anything just simply the timimg.)

Solution
(one of the reasons I don't like Oracle stuff...)
Try uninstalling VirtualBox (you might want to move VDIs to safe place first), then remove each and every TAP/virtual non-hardware network adapter from your configuration. That way you'll know whether VBox is the culprit.
Sep 30, 2020
You should assign the WiFi adapter to the VM you're running for bridging.
Its my actual laptop that can not show or connect to networks not the VM, at this point i just want my lap top to be able to connect wirelessly I dont care about the VM. Thankyou though, do you have any other ideas???

(one of the reasons I don't like Oracle stuff...)
Try uninstalling VirtualBox (you might want to move VDIs to safe place first), then remove each and every TAP/virtual non-hardware network adapter from your configuration. That way you'll know whether VBox is the culprit.

Solution