Downloaded Residentials and Community

Hi Everybody :)

I found a second to pull myself away from the game to send this message.

I need a bit of help........

I downloaded some really neat homes and commercial lots from the Sims
Resource. I created a brand spanking new neighborhood and to play with. BUT
I do not get the option for using these homes and commercial lots. The "Lots
and Houses Bin" option is greyed out!!!! How can I use my new goodies in a
neighborhood that I have created?

Thanks a BUNCH!
Diane

You need to actually run the sims2pack files to get them into the game.
Simply putting them into your downloads folder will not work with houses.