Feb 12, 2020
So my computer wont post and is stuck on a black screen. On my mobo, the dram led is lit amber and wont go away. I overclocked my ram to 3200 w/ xmp. I did not mess with any other settings in the bios. When I played escape from tarkov and streamed at the same time, that's when my computer restarted and could not get it to post after that. I tried switching ram sticks as I have previous ram, nothing. Tried one ram stick, nothing. Tried clearing cmos, nothing. Taking out battery on mobo waiting 5 minutes, nothing. The computer turns on with fans and rgb running but cannot get into bios. Checked all the connectors and repeated GPU and CPU but still nothing. Is it possible that I fried something?

Build:
AMD ryzen 7 3700x w/ stock fan
Asus rog strix x570-e mobo
Asus rog strix 2070 super
8gb x2 tridentz rgb 3200
Corsair rm750x PSU

Mar 24, 2020
So my computer wont post and is stuck on a black screen. On my mobo, the dram led is lit amber and wont go away. I overclocked my ram to 3200 w/ xmp. I did not mess with any other settings in the bios. When I played escape from tarkov and streamed at the same time, that's when my computer restarted and could not get it to post after that. I tried switching ram sticks as I have previous ram, nothing. Tried one ram stick, nothing. Tried clearing cmos, nothing. Taking out battery on mobo waiting 5 minutes, nothing. The computer turns on with fans and rgb running but cannot get into bios. Checked all the connectors and repeated GPU and CPU but still nothing. Is it possible that I fried something?

Build:
AMD ryzen 7 3700x w/ stock fan
Asus rog strix x570-e mobo
Asus rog strix 2070 super
8gb x2 tridentz rgb 3200
Corsair rm750x PSU

I'm having the same kind of problem were my DRAM light stays on and won't boot ever since I clocked my RAM at its advertised speed. I have to turn the power supply off and then on to get it to boot