Aug 9, 2020
Hey everyone first timer here,
I was having no issues with my computer until yesterday. I got a Seagate Firecuda 520 1tb in preparation for cyberpunk 2077 as a gift from my wife. I installed it on my second M.2 slot, and fired up the computer. Since then I keep getting no Boot, Dram yellow light on on the motherboard, Q-code keeps going from "14" to "15" and then back to "14". On the rare occasion that I get a boot, I checked bios, returned to default, tried again. Same issues. Tried running memtest86+, computer reboots, gets stuck again on Dram light. I have cleared CMOS, shorted the pins, removed the battery, removed my GPU, switched the Ram sticks, rearranged them, removing the M.2, everything. I have been Googling stuff for a day straight now. I just wanted to be able to play a little of horizon zero dawn and have the storage ready for cyberpunk. But now I don't get to do either and still need my computer for work.
Here are my specifications:
MB: ASUS AMD AM4 ROG Strix X570-E Gaming
CPU: AMD RYZEN 9 3900X
RAM: Trident Z Neo 32GB (2 x 16GB) 3600MHz CL16-19-19-39
GPU: GIGABYTE AORUS GeForce RTX 2080 TI
PSU: CORSAIR HXi Series, HX850i, 850 Watt, 80+ Platinum
BootDrive: WD BLACK 250Gb M.2
Storage: Seagate HDD 2T + 2x500GB SSD + (Firecuda 520 1Tb M.2)
Bios: was running the latest
Please I need your help, today is pretty much my last day off before I have to use the PC for work again.

Hey everyone first timer here,
I was having no issues with my computer until yesterday. I got a Seagate Firecuda 520 1tb in preparation for cyberpunk 2077 as a gift from my wife. I installed it on my second M.2 slot, and fired up the computer. Since then I keep getting no Boot, Dram yellow light on on the motherboard, Q-code keeps going from "14" to "15" and then back to "14". On the rare occasion that I get a boot, I checked bios, returned to default, tried again. Same issues. Tried running memtest86+, computer reboots, gets stuck again on Dram light. I have cleared CMOS, shorted the pins, removed the battery, removed my GPU, switched the Ram sticks, rearranged them, removing the M.2, everything. I have been Googling stuff for a day straight now. I just wanted to be able to play a little of horizon zero dawn and have the storage ready for cyberpunk. But now I don't get to do either and still need my computer for work.
Here are my specifications:
MB: ASUS AMD AM4 ROG Strix X570-E Gaming
CPU: AMD RYZEN 9 3900X
RAM: Trident Z Neo 32GB (2 x 16GB) 3600MHz CL16-19-19-39
GPU: GIGABYTE AORUS GeForce RTX 2080 TI
PSU: CORSAIR HXi Series, HX850i, 850 Watt, 80+ Platinum
BootDrive: WD BLACK 250Gb M.2
Storage: Seagate HDD 2T + 2x500GB SSD + (Firecuda 520 1Tb M.2)
Bios: was running the latest
Please I need your help, today is pretty much my last day off before I have to use the PC for work again.
Keep only you boot Drive connected. Disconnect all other HD and SSd. Keep single RAM stick. Perfom a CMOS ckearing again.
Try to boot.
If it fails try with another GPU, if you have one

Last edited:
Aug 9, 2020
Keep only you boot Drive connected. Disconnect all other HD and SSd. Keep single RAM stick. Perfom a CMOS ckearing again.
Try to boot.
If it fails try with another GPU, if you have one
Hey! Thank you for answering!
Did all that, keep having the same issue. Even had Q-code error 22, but after a while it went back to flipping between 14 and 15 in a reboot loop