Driver download help

Super_Jim

Honorable
Mar 27, 2013
Ok so i have a asus p8z77-v Deluxe motherboard. I was having Hard Drive ishues and asked in a previous forum about it and the guy told me to go to asus website, download the most recent version of the SATA driver, and that was it. My ishue is that i downloaded it, but what do i do now? Is it all good? Im thinking i need to do somthing in order for it to work. Please help!

Solution
The downloaded file is probably in zip format. Right click the file and choose extract here. When the new folder appears, open the folder and search for asusinstall.exe. Right click and select run as administrator - the driver will install.

Mark

Super_Jim

Honorable
Mar 27, 2013
My pc had a windows alert message and told me my hard drive driver wasnt working correctly. Go see my other forum for the full thing.
Anyway throughout that conversation i was told that i just go to asus website under support, and find downloads. The just download the newest SATA driver. I said thx, and that was it. Now im here, wondering if there is anything i need to do to install the download. Thx for your help!

The downloaded file is probably in zip format. Right click the file and choose extract here. When the new folder appears, open the folder and search for asusinstall.exe. Right click and select run as administrator - the driver will install.

Mark

Solution