dshowext.ax file

Does anyone know where this file can be found. I am trying
to load drivers for the Plextor ConvertX PX-M402U video
capture device and states this file cannot be found. OS is
XP Home version

Did you not get them on a driver disc? Have you had a search of plextors
site?

--
Graham Hughes
MVP
"Mike O." <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Does anyone know where this file can be found. I am trying
> to load drivers for the Plextor ConvertX PX-M402U video
> capture device and states this file cannot be found. OS is
> XP Home version

Clauix

Distinguished
Nov 20, 2009

Did you not get them on a driver disc? Have you had a search of plextors
site?

--
Graham Hughes
MVP
www.simplydv.co.uk
www.dvds2treasure.com
"Mike O." <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Does anyone know where this file can be found. I am trying
> to load drivers for the Plextor ConvertX PX-M402U video
> capture device and states this file cannot be found. OS is
> XP Home version

It's obvius that he goes to plextors site. This file is from MS. Somebody knows where to find the file ???
Clauix

You replied directly to a post from July 2004 made five and a half years ago! Stop it.