Question dual monitor

Mar 29, 2020
I have a new gigabyte GTX2060 card drivers uptodate
The mother board is a Tuf B450m-plus gaming board by asus bios most utodate available

want to use two monitors hdmi work fine with either monitor but none of the DVI slots will recognize either display
window will not recognize and nvidia control panel both will not recocgize the extra monitor

any help will be greatly appreciated

kanewolf

Titan
I have a new gigabyte GTX2060 card drivers uptodate
The mother board is a Tuf B450m-plus gaming board by asus bios most utodate available

want to use two monitors hdmi work fine with either monitor but none of the DVI slots will recognize either display
window will not recognize and nvidia control panel both will not recocgize the extra monitor

any help will be greatly appreciated
Are you attempting to use the motherboard DVI port? If so, it is only active if you have a Ryzen CPU that ends in "G". Like a Ryzen 5 2400G. Even then you have to set it to active in the BIOS. When you install a graphics card, the integrated GPU is disabled.
I wouldn't recommend using the integrated GPU since you have a 2060 graphics card even if you can.

Mar 29, 2020
Are you attempting to use the motherboard DVI port? If so, it is only active if you have a Ryzen CPU that ends in "G". Like a Ryzen 5 2400G. Even then you have to set it to active in the BIOS. When you install a graphics card, the integrated GPU is disabled.
I wouldn't recommend using the integrated GPU since you have a 2060 graphics card even if you can.
For now I want to connect both monitors on the GTX2060

Mar 29, 2020
So each monitor will work when individually connected - correct?

And that is true no matter what video ports and cables are used - correct?

Are you using any DVI to HDMI adapters or cables?

Do you see the monitors in Device Manager?
each monitor will work only on the HDMI port not on DVI
None of the three DVI ports work

Mar 29, 2020
So each monitor will work when individually connected - correct?

And that is true no matter what video ports and cables are used - correct?

Are you using any DVI to HDMI adapters or cables?

Do you see the monitors in Device Manager?
Yes I am using DVI toHDMI adapters
Device manager only see one monitor

Mar 29, 2020
I have a 2060, for now I want to connect the monitors only on the gpu card
I did check the bios of the mother board and did not see anywhere i can activate it from there

Mar 29, 2020
I have a 2060, for now I want to connect the monitors only on the gpu card
I did check the bios of the mother board and did not see anywhere i can activate it from there
PSU model is SSR-650GB 650W