eb

I want to add a DVD Drive to my 400SC system, But no spare side rails were
supplied with the system. (The spare HDD rails are not the same size).
Is the only solution to buy the Side rail fittings from Dell?
If so, where on the site can I place an order?
Thanks.

"EB" <ebellety@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
> I want to add a DVD Drive to my 400SC system, But no spare side rails were
> supplied with the system. (The spare HDD rails are not the same size).
> Is the only solution to buy the Side rail fittings from Dell?
> If so, where on the site can I place an order?
> Thanks.

My 8300 came with an extra set of all three different types of rails. But
I'm planning on using them all. If you have trouble getting them from Dell
(I think people here have been complaining about /never/ being shipped their
ordered drive brackets) then ask around here and perhaps someone will be
able to part with a pair.