When in Dwarftown and having learnt Smithing off Glod, will he only
then offer to sell his equipment to Neutral/Lawfuls? Or is it not
guaranteed at all? I am sadly C- and he just won't offer.

If he's not likely to offer unless I convert, any suggestions for
somewhere to find an anvil?

magic beans wrote:

> When in Dwarftown and having learnt Smithing off Glod, will he only
> then offer to sell his equipment to Neutral/Lawfuls? Or is it not
> guaranteed at all? I am sadly C- and he just won't offer.
>
> If he's not likely to offer unless I convert, any suggestions for
> somewhere to find an anvil?

Kherab, in Darkforge, should have one. He can easily kill a character,
so use a ranged attack. Humanoid slaying ammo works well.