Amazing2020

Honorable
Jan 29, 2016
Hey guys I need help I got this old computer I dont wanna throw away with an issue. Its A E-machines L4030 Intel Celeron 3.33ghz Ram from what bios says I got 1280mb.

When I start the computer its goes into the mode where windows wasnt shut down right. It all started one day when their was bad weather and we had problems with light. Everytime i turn pc on it goes into that mode and I've tried f8 repair mode and nothing it feels as if its missing a file or driver.I get the same problem trying goin into safe mode as well . I see windows trying to load up but then suddenly it goes black the screen and I need to shut down my pc. Any Help Guys Thanks

Amazing2020

Honorable
Jan 29, 2016
If that "bad weather" included electrical strikes (lightening), the machine could have suffered damage if not on a proper surge protector. If so, hopefully it was just the PSU that took the brunt of the damage.
Well the pc turns on I got the fans running and everything i get picture on the display with the windows is loading{ Starting} but then it goes black my screen and thats it, it never shuts off it stays on.

Last edited:

clutchc

Titan
Ambassador
Can you use a gfx card instead of the integrated video, and see if the display stays on that way? I imagine it would have to be a small card, one that isn't too demanding for the PSU.
If the processor is a 775 socket CPU, you might find a cheap Celeron replacement on ebay to test with. But the issue could also be the motherboard or even the PSU itself.

Amazing2020

Honorable
Jan 29, 2016
Can you use a gfx card instead of the integrated video, and see if the display stays on that way? I imagine it would have to be a small card, one that isn't too demanding for the PSU.
If the processor is a 775 socket CPU, you might find a cheap Celeron replacement on ebay to test with. But the issue could also be the motherboard or even the PSU itself.
It was solved I just reinstalled windows 7 and everything was back to normal .

TRENDING THREADS