Hi,
When I use "Send To" - "Mail Recipient" to email a photo I used to get the
option to resize the pictures, but this has stopped appearing and I am only
able to send the uncompressed photo attachments.... XP Home ...sp2
installed ....any help appreciated....

--
regards

RodV

Hi Ron,

Go to Start - Run and type regsvr32 shimgvw.dll then press enter.

Restart Windows for the changes to take effect.

--
Regards,
Bert Kinney MS-MVP Shell/User

RodV wrote:
> Hi,
> When I use "Send To" - "Mail Recipient" to email a photo
> I used to get the option to resize the pictures, but this
> has stopped appearing and I am only able to send the
> uncompressed photo attachments.... XP Home ...sp2
> installed ....any help appreciated....

Hi,
Thanks everyone ...... worked a treat ....excellent ...

--
regards

RodV

Click Start, Run and type: