Epson Printer question

This is a cross-post, because I received no useable information in the other
NG.

I have a Epson Stylus Photo R300 Printer. I recently noticed that on the 3
(printing) Preferences screens, the data and fonts are too large for the
screen and run off the screen on the right side. Either the screen is too
small (I can't drag it to larger), or the fonts and data are too large for
the
screen and I don't know how to make the adjustment. Do any of you have any
experience or ideas with this problem that you would care to share?

Thanks!

Pete

Distinguished
Oct 21, 2001

On Tue, 01 Mar 2005 04:17:10 GMT, "Bill Hines" <bng25@earthlink.net> wrote:

>This is a cross-post, because I received no useable information in the other
>NG.
>
>I have a Epson Stylus Photo R300 Printer. I recently noticed that on the 3
>(printing) Preferences screens, the data and fonts are too large for the
>screen and run off the screen on the right side. Either the screen is too
>small (I can't drag it to larger), or the fonts and data are too large for
>the
>screen and I don't know how to make the adjustment. Do any of you have any
>experience or ideas with this problem that you would care to share?

http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/support/SupportIndex.jsp?BV_UseBVCookie=yes

TRENDING THREADS