eq2 traitory to freeport: do they let you finish old quests?

I've been given a quest by a scribe zizwold in east freeport just as i was
playing with leaving. I'm not going to be able to do it until after, and i
was wondering if i should delete the quest, if it would delete
automatically, or if i would still be able to finish the quest. anyone out
there tried betrayal and know what happens to the old quests?

>I've been given a quest by a scribe zizwold in east freeport just as i
was
>playing with leaving. I'm not going to be able to do it until after,
and i
>was wondering if i should delete the quest, if it would delete
>automatically, or if i would still be able to finish the quest. anyone
out
>there tried betrayal and know what happens to the old quests?

Well once you've betrayed you won't be able to enter Freeport (or
atleast not easily) so any quest requiring you to be there will be
problematic to complete. Not sure if its auto cancels though

nick

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I don't know how the betrayal quest would alter your journal - if at all. I
assume that it would not change it. As a Good Character I have done a couple
of Freeport Quests for Access so I know that from the game point of view
your alignment does not effect city quests - if you can get them and avoid
the guards.

On 2005-04-05, Shadow <kitchen@fis.org.nz> wrote:
> I've been given a quest by a scribe zizwold in east freeport just as i was
> playing with leaving. I'm not going to be able to do it until after, and i
> was wondering if i should delete the quest, if it would delete
> automatically, or if i would still be able to finish the quest. anyone out
> there tried betrayal and know what happens to the old quests?

You'll need to delete it. Even if you complete and sneak back into the
city they wont let you finish or reward you - at least they didn't when
I betrayed from Freeport to Qeynos.

On 2005-04-05, Nick <nsub1@btinternet.com> wrote:
> I don't know how the betrayal quest would alter your journal - if at all. I
> assume that it would not change it. As a Good Character I have done a couple
> of Freeport Quests for Access so I know that from the game point of view
> your alignment does not effect city quests - if you can get them and avoid
> the guards.

This is not true of all quests. After betrayal I was unable to complete
quests; the journal would carry on until the 'go back to <blah> and tell
them you've killed <bleh>' but <blah> would be unwilling to talk to me,
even in sneak.