JS

Hi all

Can anyone give me an explanation of this error message?

Error
(x) Registration Wizard user
interface component is missing

A friend of mine is getting this on her XPHE PC and has various other
authentication issues. I can't find any reference to this error on the
web, though.

Any ideas?

TAZ

Distinguished