Question ESC, TAB, `, 1, Q, A and Z Keys Not Working!

RifatAhmed

Reputable
Feb 12, 2017
ESC, TAB, `, 1, Q, A and Z Keys are Not Working!

They sometimes work and sometimes they dont!

I tried reinstalling the Keyboard Driver and even the windows but none seems to work and when i try my keyboard on my Laptop it works perfectly fine and my motherboard is new so I dont think the usb port has anything to do with it cause i tried switching with the mouse port and still nothing happens those keys are like kings they works when they wish and stop working when they want I saw similar types of threads on many sites but all they tell you is to check the keyboard or try reinstalling the driver which i tried multiple times and those doesnt work! So whats the problem here is it some motherboard related issue ot what?

RifatAhmed

Reputable
Feb 12, 2017
If the keyboard works with other pc's theres something wrong with yours probably.
Have you updated your BIOS to the latest version?

Whats the keyboard?
I changed my Motherboard and the keyboard is from A4tech actually at first I thought it was my keyboard that's broken then the very next day I saw same problem in my friends pc tho his problem was solved by reinstalling keyboard driver but mine didn't fix then I checked with the laptop then saw the keyboard is perfectly fine :(