Evelyn B. Johnson has logged 57,000 flight hours

On The Regis & Kelly show, Regis mentioned that 95 year old
Evelyn B. Johnson has logged 57,000 flight hours. That's amazing!

Cheers!

Bill (using a HP Pavilion AMD 1.2GHZ under Windows 2000)
-- written and edited within WordStar 5.0

BillW50 <BillW50@aol.kom> wrote:

> On The Regis & Kelly show, Regis mentioned that 95 year old
> Evelyn B. Johnson has logged 57,000 flight hours. That's amazing!

That's about 2,375 days or 6.5 years.

--
Peter

Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 21:47:53 -0500

BillW50 <BillW50@aol.kom> wrote:

> On The Regis & Kelly show, Regis mentioned that 95 year old
> Evelyn B. Johnson has logged 57,000 flight hours. That's amazing!

That's about 2,375 days or 6.5 years.

Yeah that is what Regis said too. He also stated that she is still
flying. Well the longest those in my family has lived to 93. So I
don't expect to be around when I'm 95.