[SOLVED] everything in my pc is brand new having issues

Solution
i just checked all my stuff is up to date cpu gpu and the pc itself as well as mb

Your HDD will make PC operation feel slower, and load times will be longer etc... But it won't deteriorate performance to an unusable state.
SSD for boot is recommended nut not absolutely necessary.

Which RX590 are you using? Most of the RX590's run hot to begin with, even some of the 580's do.
The MX350 shows that it only comes with two intakes pre installed.
Having at least one exhaust, preferable two, is pretty much necessity. Without them, any air you draw in to cool your PC will just be forced into the case and bleed out anywhere it can but not always move across your components.
this will leave hot air lingering above your cpu cooler and in...
Jul 18, 2020
Did you download the latest bios for your motherboard, and the latest drivers for your chipset, and gpu and install them?

Also, which case?
COUGAR MX350 Mesh Black ATX Mid Tower Tempered Glass Gaming Case with Mesh Front Panel

thats the case from newegg i got and as far as ik i have i downloaded some stuff from amd for my gpu and i think my cpu if uk were to do it send the links and ill do it again to be safe

last time i went to bios i messed up whole computer and messed up allot stuff so i havent went back since i fixed it
Yeah, the BIOS menu can be pretty scary but it is the only way to enable XMP, your motherboard handbook should explain how to do it though.I have a gigabyte motherboard too but it's an x570 so im not sure if the menu is the same? But on easy mode it should appear right there on the screen,click on XMP Profile one, save and exit and it should be done. But I think most of your problems is because of the HDD.

Jul 18, 2020
Yeah, the BIOS menu can be pretty scary but it is the only way to enable XMP, your motherboard handbook should explain how to do it though.I have a gigabyte motherboard too but it's an x570 so im not sure if the menu is the same? But on easy mode it should appear right there on the screen,click on XMP Profile one, save and exit and it should be done. But I think most of your problems is because of the HDD.
ill go to it and try change it but i dont have any real performace issues just the gpu getting so hot so quick ik 83 not good for em and i play for long periods at at time like 6 hrs or more some days straight idk how to get it to cool off with all my fans both side panels off and i was told to overclock it but from what i read that will make it worse

gdds_01

Reputable
May 5, 2020
ill go to it and try change it but i dont have any real performace issues just the gpu getting so hot so quick ik 83 not good for em and i play for long periods at at time like 6 hrs or more some days straight idk how to get it to cool off with all my fans both side panels off and i was told to overclock it but from what i read that will make it worse
I would recommend you to undervolt your GPU; it will probably reduce the temps significantly.

There are a lot of guides that show you how to do this on YT and some forums (including Tom's Hardware).

heavymetal2000

Distinguished
Oct 28, 2012
i just checked all my stuff is up to date cpu gpu and the pc itself as well as mb

Your HDD will make PC operation feel slower, and load times will be longer etc... But it won't deteriorate performance to an unusable state.

Which RX590 are you using? Most of the RX590's run hot to begin with, even some of the 580's do.
Having at least one exhaust, preferable two, is pretty much necessity. Without them, any air you draw in to cool your PC will just be forced into the case and bleed out anywhere it can but not always move across your components.
this will leave hot air lingering above your cpu cooler and in the gpu pocket. If you have a top down cooler, like the stock stealth coolers for the r3/r5 ryzen units, it's even worse as the air they push down through the heat sink will disperse through the areas around your motherboard due to not having exhaust fans drawing warm air out the top and back.

TLDR you need exhaust fans to draw warm air out and help pull cool air across your case for components.

Solution
Jul 18, 2020

this will leave hot air lingering above your cpu cooler and in the gpu pocket. If you have a top down cooler, like the stock stealth coolers for the r3/r5 ryzen units, it's even worse as the air they push down through the heat sink will disperse through the areas around your motherboard due to not having exhaust fans drawing warm air out the top and back.

TLDR you need exhaust fans to draw warm air out and help pull cool air across your case for components.
PowerColor RED DRAGON Radeon RX 590 DirectX 12 AXRX 590 8GBD5-DHD 8GB 256-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 CrossFireX Support ATX Video Card from newegg and i do have the fans set up to pull ait our and bring fresh in