Renee

When I open the task manager I notice that explorer.exe uses from 35MB to
60MB of memory on my laptop. Is this normal? On other systems that I have
used, explorer.exe only uses between 19MB to 26MB of memory. Can someone
explain this? TIA!

The diffrences deal primarly with the amount(s) of ram memory and virtual
memory explorer has access to.

"Renee" wrote:

> When I open the task manager I notice that explorer.exe uses from 35MB to
> 60MB of memory on my laptop. Is this normal? On other systems that I have
> used, explorer.exe only uses between 19MB to 26MB of memory. Can someone
> explain this? TIA!

TRENDING THREADS