Question Extract Only Files List of Bad Sectored Hard Drive

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Jun 28, 2019
Hi Community,
My hard drive got bad sector and failed to load , Here's My question about it that describes the issue :

I decided to take the hard to Recovery Center and I spent 300$ to get my data back. [ They used PC3000 ]
Recovery process toke 12 Days and finally today I got my hard back.

As I remember I had only 30GB free on my hard drive and now I have 480 GB free on recovered hard [ New Drive I got ]
The issue is I don't know which files are lost and gone away :(

I still have broken hard drive.

Now :

1 - Is there any way to get a list of files and folders from broken hard via boot ? I just need names to compare to recovered one.
Hard doesn't load in windows...

2 - Broken Hard drive had 2 partition D and E each 1TB and 'Compress this drive to save disk space' was disabled on both.
I had lots of 3d files , saved web pages , code files on it and I know this files have a high compression ratio close to 80 - 90%.

I checked and New hard drive has 'Compress this drive to save disk space' enabled , Can this compression cause 400GB free space ? [ I don't think so but can it be ? ]

3 - They gave me recovered hard in 2 folder '1' and '2' , 1 is my D drive and '2' is my E drive , My pc is based on this 2 drive , Can I make a virtual or symbolic Drive from this 2 folder as drive D and E ?
Is there any software to doing this [ Commercial or Free , Doesn't matter ]

4- Also I checked out and my last 30GB I downloaded before hard crash , they was gone too ... , Where this 400GB went ?:(

But my Important question Is any way to know which files I lost ?