Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

I have listed an original Dragons Lair cabinet. It is in good
condition. It does have original marquee and control panel overlay but
someone has painted over them. No monitor as I put it in my Hyper
Olympic cabinet which I also have listed on Ebay (was original Dragons
Lair monitor). Some wiring is in the Dragons Lair but I have no idea if
it is original or not. Have photos if you want to see.

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

Your pic's are terrible, please update with better ones as I am interested
and can pickup in person

Rob Z.
Toronto, Canada