FA: Gameboy Advance SP with 7 games and accessories (UK on..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.marketplace,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

<mattydp@yahoo.com> skrev i en meddelelse
> Check it out, no reserve - happy bidding
> http://tinyurl.com/6j5dj
>
> Auction ends 20th December
>
> Cheers

Do you only sell to UK? I'm interested, but I live in Denmark, Europe...

"Cirque" <ghita@NOSPAMa.cirque.tv> skrev i en meddelelse

> <mattydp@yahoo.com> skrev i en meddelelse
> > Check it out, no reserve - happy bidding
> > http://tinyurl.com/6j5dj
> >
> > Auction ends 20th December
> >
> > Cheers
> >
> Do you only sell to UK? I'm interested, but I live in Denmark, Europe...

Even though you wont ship to Denmark, I would still like an answer???
Hellooo - are you there?