Fable

Help!
How can I save the archeologist in time? Too many things to kill

"jAMES.H.WILLIAMS" <JAMES.H.WILLIAMS1@ATT.NET>
wrote in message
> Help!
> How can I save the archeologist in time? Too
> many things to kill

Run like hell and don't stop to kill a thing is
the best way. The next best way is to use "Slow
time" and a minion...hope you can summon and
you're up a minion or summoner. 8^) The sword in
the stone is nice but, Wellow's Pick Hammer or the
Murren Great Hammer better for different reasons
imo. OR just save up 80,000gp and BUT the Solus
sword...Yes you can have either the Pick Hammer or
the Murren Great Hammer by this point of the game.

A wife in every town and boinked them all...except
that dang Lady Grey. She wont put out but my other
wives and husbands will. ~8^| Witch...

--
Keith Schiffner
Assistant to the Assistant Undersecretary of the

theone

Keith Schiffner wrote:
> "jAMES.H.WILLIAMS" <JAMES.H.WILLIAMS1@ATT.NET>
> wrote in message
>
>>Help!
>>How can I save the archeologist in time? Too
>>many things to kill
>

> Run like hell and don't stop to kill a thing is
> the best way. The next best way is to use "Slow
> time" and a minion...hope you can summon and
> you're up a minion or summoner. 8^) The sword in
> the stone is nice but, Wellow's Pick Hammer or the
> Murren Great Hammer better for different reasons
> imo. OR just save up 80,000gp and BUT the Solus
> sword...Yes you can have either the Pick Hammer or
> the Murren Great Hammer by this point of the game.
>

> A wife in every town and boinked them all...except
> that dang Lady Grey. She wont put out but my other
> wives and husbands will. ~8^| Witch...

Realllyy? Grey gave me head the first time I went to her chambers after
dark. She sick into S&M.

"theOne"
SNIP

>> A wife in every town and boinked them
>> all...except that dang Lady Grey. She wont put
>> out but my other wives and husbands will. ~8^|
>> Witch...
>>

> Realllyy? Grey gave me head the first time I
> went to her chambers after dark. She sick into
> S&M.

You to eh? I was dong some looking around and
found out the secret combo to get a little off
her. Funny thing is the person who wrote it was a
woman and she considered Lady Grey a "Class A
slut" I just wish that some of the graphics
glitches wouldn't happen so often...damn Oakvale
is glitch central ime.
"So evil my athlete's foot fungi set the ground on
fire!"
--

"Keith Schiffner" <schistan@3rivers.net> wrote in message

>snip>

> A wife in every town and boinked them all...except that dang Lady
> Grey.

Musta used the wrong approach then, 'cause she was servin up whisker
biscuit for me the minute I found her in the boudoir. B^P

---Stash

"No one ever went broke underestimating the intelligence
of the American people." H.L. Mencken

SPAM FILTER:
You'd have to be out of YourMind to send me email.