[SOLVED] Fairly New PC Crashing

May 16, 2020
I built this PC in October of 2019 and did not have problems until the end of December and have been dealing with this since then. My computer randomly crashes forcing me to flip the switch on the back of the tower to restart the computer. It does not matter what I am doing; the computer can be almost completely idle (other than Youtube/Discord open) and it will still crash.

When it does crash, the picture on both monitors freezes for 2-3 seconds followed by both monitors blackscreening. If there was audio playing when the computer crashed, it will glitch and loop the same sound repeatedly until I turn the computer off. I have ran memory tests as well as CPU hot tests and nothing has come up. The crashing is completely random and sometimes doesn't happen for 1-2 weeks at a time, followed by multiple crashes daily for weeks at a time. I have disabled AMD Radeon's Gaming Software as well as Windows Game Bar as I've heard these applications have both caused problems. I have also completely reloaded Windows.

Build:
CPU: Ryzen 5 3600
Mobo: ASRock B450 Steel Legend ATX AM4
GPU: AMD Radeon VII
Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8) DDR4-3000
SSD: Crucial MX500 1 TB 2.5"
(Also using an older HDD for extra space as my d: drive, OS is on the SSD.)
PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2 750W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX
Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 SE-AM4

Not sure what else to try, I've contacted pretty much every vendor from this list aside from the cooler and storage vendors and they all just give me the bs run-around list of things I need to do before they'll help me etc.