Question Fan hub without a power cable

Sep 2, 2024
I'm a huge beginner with these things, but I was able to build my PC with help. I got the Lian Li Lancool 205 Mesh C case second hand, and it came with three fans connected to a fan hub. I think we properly plugged it in but they have never spun. Here's a picture of the hub.

I was told that they're supposed to connect to the motherboard, but I'm not sure if it was done correctly, since the middle cord went into it.

I'm honestly super lost and I think I may need a power cord for the psu but I need second opinions!

Zerk2012

Titan
Ambassador
I'm a huge beginner with these things, but I was able to build my PC with help. I got the Lian Li Lancool 205 Mesh C case second hand, and it came with three fans connected to a fan hub. I think we properly plugged it in but they have never spun. Here's a picture of the hub.

I was told that they're supposed to connect to the motherboard, but I'm not sure if it was done correctly, since the middle cord went into it.

I'm honestly super lost and I think I may need a power cord for the psu but I need second opinions!
Looks like it takes a Molex power from the PSU to bottom right where it says power.