[SOLVED] Fan needs to be hand started

Sep 29, 2021
Im using a fan hub and an 850w psu. Recently, I changed my top exhaust fans with non rgb fan to single color led fan. When I turn on my pc, one of the front intake fans need to be hand started and it doesn't seem dirty. What could be the solution for that?

Solution
Im using a fan hub and an 850w psu. Recently, I changed my top exhaust fans with non rgb fan to single color led fan. When I turn on my pc, one of the front intake fans need to be hand started and it doesn't seem dirty. What could be the solution for that?
Adjust the voltage (or PWM) a little higher. You may have the RPM set so low that it isn't enough to start the fan when it is cold.

kanewolf

Titan
Adjust the voltage (or PWM) a little higher. You may have the RPM set so low that it isn't enough to start the fan when it is cold.

Solution