Question Fan Noise and High temperatures

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 17, 2022
(I apologize for my grammar ) Hi, I have and laptop Honor MagciBook 14 (2020 - AMD), few days ago everything was normal, normal noise and temps but on the other day when i start watching a video on yt laptop get really hot and fan started spin really fast after few seconds laptop just turned off and i was not able to turn it on again. Second day i unscrew all screws and just unplug battery and after while plug it in, press button and laptop started as normal but when i get into windows the network card didnt work, i looked at temps and they were normal (40C). I restarted laptop and network card did work so i went to yt and tried play same video and the cpu and gpu got reaaly hot again so i turned it off and fan was spining a few minutes after that the temps got back to the normal. I noticed something stranger temps gets from around 40 to 80-90 immediately. I tried to replace thermal paste, clean fan and other parts but nothing helped. Can somebody help me?

Feb 17, 2022
What is your room temperature?...... I think you should take your laptop to a local laptop repair shop there are professionals who will definitely fix this for you. Also, I will advise you to buy a cooling pad for your laptop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS