Question Fans stop feature vs Low rpm (20%) fans all the time GPU (1080 gigabyte windforce oc)

Feb 13, 2019
Hello everyone, i was wondering if using the fan stop feature on a gigabyte 1080 windforce oc will cause the thermal paste to degrade faster, because idle temperatures are about 39-41 c with fans off, but if i make a custom fan curve with msi afterburner and put 20% fans all the time, idle temperatures get to 32-35, should i keep them on all the time?, this causes shorter life span on the fans? does fan stop feature causes thermal paste degradation ?-(i dont want to open my card to avoid killing my warranty) what would be your advice to keep the graphics card in the best possible conditions? thank you all for your help.

Feb 13, 2019
Hello everyone, i was wondering if using the fan stop feature on a gigabyte 1080 windforce oc will cause the thermal paste to degrade faster, because idle temperatures are about 39-41 c with fans off, but if i make a custom fan curve with msi afterburner and put 20% fans all the time, idle temperatures get to 32-35, should i keep them on all the time?, this causes shorter life span on the fans? does fan stop feature causes thermal paste degradation ?-(i dont want to open my card to avoid killing my warranty) what would be your advice to keep the graphics card in the best possible conditions? thank you all for your help.

someone please move my question to the "cooling" or "gpu" section, im not sure why it was published in the "cpu" section.