Using the fax program in XP Pro, is there a way to send multiple pages?
I can't seem to figure out how that can be done. Thanks.

Not possible.

Just open each the document and choose Print. In the print dialog window.
try selecting the fax printer.
--
JonyBrv

"NeedSomeHelp" wrote:

> Using the fax program in XP Pro, is there a way to send multiple pages?
> I can't seem to figure out how that can be done. Thanks.

You can only send a single "document" but it can consist of multiple pages.
If you are using a scanner create an image for each page and then go into
your word processor and drag each document into it as another page. Then fax
the combined document.

"NeedSomeHelp" <newbie@newtothis.stuff> wrote in message
> Using the fax program in XP Pro, is there a way to send multiple pages?
> I can't seem to figure out how that can be done. Thanks.

Alias

Actually, it is possible if the OP has a way to convert all the docs into a
..TIF file. One way to do that is to fax the docs to oneself using a fax
machine and XP will convert them into a .TIF file.

Alias

"Jonybrv" <Jonybrv@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote

> Not possible.
>
> Just open each the document and choose Print. In the print dialog window.
> try selecting the fax printer.
> --
> JonyBrv
>

> "NeedSomeHelp" wrote:
>
>> Using the fax program in XP Pro, is there a way to send multiple pages?
>> I can't seem to figure out how that can be done. Thanks.

Thanks a bunch. I'll try that. I bought an HP 1050 today so that should do
the job.