Female Defence

Moa Dragon wrote:
>http://femdefence.info/index2.html
>
>-Moa Dragon

I was worried this was some kind of sick joke. Good to see that it is
actually one of those clever bits of social activism. I am not
completely convinced this campaign is the way to go, but it might just
do some good.
--
d e+ N- T- Om++ UK!1!2!3!4!56A78!9 u uC uF- uG+ uLB+ uA nC nR nH+ nP
nI+ nPT nS+ nT- y- a25, Captain in the Cinnaguard, Weirdo, Blue Bow

Words to the wise, Saint George's Dragon <firstname_lastname@yahoo.ca>
wrote:

>Moa Dragon wrote:
>>http://femdefence.info/index2.html
>>
>>-Moa Dragon
>
>I was worried this was some kind of sick joke. Good to see that it is
>actually one of those clever bits of social activism. I am not
>completely convinced this campaign is the way to go, but it might just
>do some good.

I just wonder how much damage that thing can do ... and i wonder
whether it will hinder any potential rapist.

On Thu, 14 Apr 2005 00:01:03 GMT, Optician Dragon
<DragonLensman1@verizon.net> wrote:

>I still don't think it's a real product. One sentence - "the

No, it's not. I thought that was clear. It was some kind of graphic arts
design project. I read about it a few days ago.

--
The Polychromic Dragon of the -=={UDIC}==-
http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/

Polychromic wrote:

>>I still don't think it's a real product. One sentence - "the
>
> No, it's not. I thought that was clear. It was some kind of graphic arts
> design project. I read about it a few days ago.

If you read the "interview" page you'll see that the inventor does indeed
believe this is a viable product.

--
Cape Dweller Dragon

On Sun, 17 Apr 2005 03:52:04 -0400, Cape Dweller <usenet@ciotog.net>
wrote:

>Polychromic wrote:
>
>>>I still don't think it's a real product. One sentence - "the
>>
>> No, it's not. I thought that was clear. It was some kind of graphic arts
>> design project. I read about it a few days ago.
>
>If you read the "interview" page you'll see that the inventor does indeed
>believe this is a viable product.

The interview page was part of the design project.

--

Polychromic wrote:

>>If you read the "interview" page you'll see that the inventor does indeed
>>believe this is a viable product.
>
> The interview page was part of the design project.

Actually the interview was with someone else (Anita Ingmarsdotter) who
actually invented such a product, this particular design project was based
on her idea.

So technically the "femdefense.info" product is imaginary but based on a
real idea.

--
Cape Dweller Dragon

On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 02:31:31 -0400, Cape Dweller <usenet@ciotog.net>
wrote:

>Polychromic wrote:
>
>>>If you read the "interview" page you'll see that the inventor does indeed
>>>believe this is a viable product.
>>
>> The interview page was part of the design project.
>
>Actually the interview was with someone else (Anita Ingmarsdotter) who
>actually invented such a product, this particular design project was based
>on her idea.
>
>So technically the "femdefense.info" product is imaginary but based on a
>real idea.
Pssst! Nobody suggest to the design team about using a Taser instead.
-=UDIC=-
Optician Dragon
"Life Is Like A Can Of Tuna Fish - Sometimes It's Good, Sometimes It's Not So Good"
-Alfred E. Neumann

On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 11:14:06 GMT, Optician Dragon
<DragonLensman1@verizon.net> wrote:

>Pssst! Nobody suggest to the design team about using a Taser instead.

Gives a whole new meaning to Toxic Shock Syndrome.

--

On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 09:00:50 -0500, Polychromic <macecil@comcast.net>
wrote:

>On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 11:14:06 GMT, Optician Dragon
><DragonLensman1@verizon.net> wrote:
>
>>Pssst! Nobody suggest to the design team about using a Taser instead.
>
>Gives a whole new meaning to Toxic Shock Syndrome.
giggles!