file won't open

I saved something i 'My Docs' then I tried to e mail a copy. Now Icannot open
it, when given the option to use Windows to open, I get an ERROR: end tag
'bug' does not match start tag 'adv'.the entire line says
adv FRAMEBORDER="0" SCROLLING="NO" WIDTH="80%"
SRC="../SearchEngine.asp."></bug.----,,,

Right-click on the document icon and select Open With from the context menu.
Choose another program to open the file. You may be able to recover any
text, at least, in the original document.

Tip: When opening your file with another program, be sure to remove the
checkmark from 'Always use the selected program to open this type of file'.
--
Ted Zieglar