Final Fantasy XIV Open Beta Begins Thursday

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

It's already started on the west coast, and I'll be looking forward to trying it in a couple of hours.

bpeglow

Distinguished
May 17, 2010
I'm a bit worried if the open beta got postponed due to critical bugs only 3 weeks before release (CE). Hopefully we'll have a finished product at launch. I'm going to beta and already have my CE preordered. *fingers crossed*

DaddyW123

Distinguished
Apr 22, 2010
How were you disapointed on 13? I'm still playing it. I have to admit though that 10 was better. 10-2 sucked and 12 massively sucked. I still have to play 7 though. I hear it was the best. I also hear you can get it on Playstation Network on PS3 so I'm going to have to try that.

And I only have a gforce 8800 gts, but I am running at 3ghz Core 2 with 4gb ram so hopefully that will make up for the graphics card.

proxy711

Distinguished
Jun 5, 2009
At the rate the updater is going the game will be out before anyone can try the beta out....my upload speed shouldn't be ten times my download speed.

renami9

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2010
[citation][nom]elel[/nom]Makes me sad to see my card on the minimum requirements list[/citation]

my card is not even on the minimum requirements list.

merloin

Distinguished
May 18, 2008
Personally, I'm not too concerned about these "critical bugs". In the company I work for, we have critical bugs as well but they're only labeled that way when there is no workaround available. The bug itself might be fairly normal but when you can't get around it, its considered critical so that a solution is found fast.

My own feeling is that its the similar for these recent critical bugs for Square-Enix.

NotYetRated

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2010
NNOOOOOO webpage for registration is stilll ddoowwnnnn :( And Proxy711... At least you have a download speed. My ratio is infinite as I have only upload. 0 for download haha. Now if I could just get a key...

Status
Not open for further replies.