Find out which file is open on server

Hi,
Is there any software that shows which file is opened by each user on the
network ? (something like Manager utility on server)
Thanks,
Afshin.

Hi,

I am not too sure about this, but if you fire up the Computer management snap-in (Start/Run
COMPMGMT.MSC) and navigate to:

Computer management>System tools>Event viewer>Shared folders>Open files

This lets you view the files which are being used by users over the network.

--

Anando
Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User

Folder customizations
http://newdelhi.sancharnet.in/minku

Protect your PC!
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"A-Design" <afshinstock@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:uwBUcfT6EHA.3416@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
> Hi,
> Is there any software that shows which file is opened by each user on the network ? (something
> like Manager utility on server)
> Thanks,
> Afshin.

Anando,
COMPMGMT.MSC is what I am using now(when I am on server),I need something
like this that can works on the client station, not the server...anyway
thanks for your reply.
Afshin.