[SOLVED] Finding a website with prebuilt Pcs to customize

Jan 2, 2021
Good day,
Im looking for a website where i can look at prebuilt gaming computers and then customize them to my need. I have found caseking already but would like to look at different sites as well. The only problem is that they will have to be able to ship to Norway. I hope you guys can help me out!

Solution
Have you looked at Komplett.no? They have prebuilts where you can change almost any part to whatever you want. And since they already are in Norway, the prices are in NOK, all taxes are included (MVA), shipping is relatively cheaper than import and warranties are according to Norway's consumer laws.
Have you looked at Komplett.no? They have prebuilts where you can change almost any part to whatever you want. And since they already are in Norway, the prices are in NOK, all taxes are included (MVA), shipping is relatively cheaper than import and warranties are according to Norway's consumer laws.

Solution
Jan 2, 2021
No i haven't, thank you very much!