First Episode Of 'Minecraft: Story Mode' Set For October 13 Release

Status
Not open for further replies.

dstarr3

Distinguished
I really can't think of a reason for this to exist, other than Telltale is selling very well right now, and Microsoft has a two billion dollar investment to make good on.

alidan

Splendid
Aug 5, 2009
So making an episodic video game about a popular video game is going to be a good thing......

well if i remember right, telltale borderlands is better than borderlands in terms of story and depending on who you ask, game play too, i would probably say gameplay is better, but i despise bullet sponge games, and thats what borderlands turns into at the high end.

I really can't think of a reason for this to exist, other than Telltale is selling very well right now, and Microsoft has a two billion dollar investment to make good on.

tell tale is basically given a blank slate to do whatever they want with no prior lore or anything to to keep in mind, this is there game to make... though they probably have to keep it T or below.

Daniel Ladishew

Reputable
Apr 16, 2014
So much for that promise that once you buy Minecraft you will get all the updates for free, forever.... While I realize this is a different game, it is still a spit in the face of the original developers intentions for Minecraft. I will NOT be buying this and supporting Microsoft as they ruin the spirit of a great game.

WatchingUser

Reputable
May 29, 2015

Its just amazing how many series they have taken on but they are not finishing them! Take "The Walking Dead" for an example. They left season 2 in a cliff hanger!

Status
Not open for further replies.