First time building with a B250 and stuck in a boot loop wont go to bios

scottmfn

Prominent
Jan 4, 2018
I have a new build that goes straight into a boot loop as soon as i turn it on. Fans come on for a second, turn off then come back on a few seconds later continuos. all it does never made it to bios. I checked that everything was seated and it was. Tried all the ram slots also. I checked the ram, the cpu and the psu all on another computer and all worked so i thought it was the motherboard so i bought another one the same model (Asrock B250M PRO4). and the exact same thing happened. This is my first time building with a 250 board the other 5 ive built were all H110's with never and issue so all i can figure is that i am doing something wrong with the B250 board but i see no difference. Any thoughts or ideas????
Asrock B250M pro4
Intel Pentium G4560
Kingston Fury Hyper X 2 times 8 gig
CorsI air CX 450 psu

scottmfn

Prominent
Jan 4, 2018

I took it out of the case and rebuilt it on just the motherboard box. with just the CPU, Cpu fan and one stick of ram still did the same thing. I know the ram and CPU are good installed those in another computer to check them and they were fine. The fact it did the same thing with a second mother board makes me think i did something wrong. the only difference i seen between this and the H110 boards ive used in the past is this has an 8 pin ATX 12 volt connector instead of four and im using the 8 pin connector from the PSU