Question Fixed cpu temp but still have lag. HDD?

Nov 16, 2021
I made a post last week due to my cpu temp being around 80-90 celcius while gaming.
I now have installed a better cpu cooler, where minimum is 30 celcius, and average 65. And I installed my hardware into a new cabinet with more fans and better airflow.
But still having the same problem while gaming that fps drops from around 100 to 10, and game screen freezes for some seconds while game still runs in background making me die.

I now discovered that one of my harddrives is spiking from 0% to 90%, (sometimes even 100%)even when idle.
I have some of the steam games on it, but not the ones Im playing.
None of my other harddrives has spikes like that.
Can this be the annoying cause of my problem?

Paperdoc

Polypheme
Ambassador
Maybe. I can't see your prior post (no link), so I can't see all previous details. My alternative thought is this. You have found and fixed a problem with poor CPU cooling which also involved improving case ventilation. What about cooling of your graphics card? It IT overheating and slowing you down?

Nov 16, 2021
Maybe. I can't see your prior post (no link), so I can't see all previous details. My alternative thought is this. You have found and fixed a problem with poor CPU cooling which also involved improving case ventilation. What about cooling of your graphics card? It IT overheating and slowing you down?

My gpu average temp is at 49 celcius