Solution
For whatever reason, your link does not work for me.
Not to worry, You are good.
CPU-Z will tell you your current bios level.
The first bios level that supported the 9700K was F2. Current is F5.
No doubt your current level is sufficient since you are now running.
There are some later updates, but I do not recommend trying to install them.
They fix minor issues.
The danger is that a failed flash can be difficult to recover from so do not flash without a good reason.
There is some value in running a K suffix processor on a non overclockable motherboard.
Your base clocks and boost clocks will be higher than the non K 9700 processor.

thebilaljunejo

Prominent
Aug 23, 2018
" is there anything bad about running a i7-9700k with my mobo? "

There is nothing bad about running an i7-9700k not OCed if that is your question.
Sorry, not what I’m asking. Let me clarify. My motherboard The gigabyte b365 ds3h, if I don’t intend to overclock my cpu and I run it with that mobo will it be fine? It supports 9th ten intel processors but someone else said it could damage my cpu by running it with the motherboard since it doesn’t support overclocking

thebilaljunejo

Prominent
Aug 23, 2018
Also this is what someone said about using my cpu with my mobo, this is why im so concerned,

WHAT THEY SAID

It's not the OC. It's the 1000HP cpu sitting in a go-kart frame. It'll be ok for the little stuff, hanging out in the driveway etc, might even jump on the gas once or twice for the fun of it, but sooner or later youll really jump on the gas for a good tire smoke show and that cpu is going to tell you it's had enough and twist that go-kart frame up like a pretzel. The VRM's and power delivery circuitry on those uber low budget motherboards was designed more for the Pentium/i3/i5 series cpus, not the i7k or i9k's. The motherboard will literally bottleneck the cpu performance or overheat and cause stability issues.

It's also your primary core component. Everything bolts to it. Ram, cpu, fans, storage, psu, cooler etc. Replacement literally means tearing the pc completely apart. Better to get it over with from the start, a gpu swap or ram upgrade are easy. No point in swapping everything out, just to tear it all out again for the mobo.

For whatever reason, your link does not work for me.
Not to worry, You are good.
CPU-Z will tell you your current bios level.
The first bios level that supported the 9700K was F2. Current is F5.
No doubt your current level is sufficient since you are now running.
There are some later updates, but I do not recommend trying to install them.
They fix minor issues.
The danger is that a failed flash can be difficult to recover from so do not flash without a good reason.
There is some value in running a K suffix processor on a non overclockable motherboard.
Your base clocks and boost clocks will be higher than the non K 9700 processor.

Reactions: thebilaljunejo
Solution