Question Flaws in this prebuilt?

Gaming.time

Commendable
Jul 14, 2022
I currently run a i7-8700 and 2080 build, but my computer is ~6 years old and no longer as well suited for modern games

I found this prebuild that seems very relatively cheap compared to others given its specs (4060ti, 32gb ddr5 ram, i7-14700f): https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0CRLF5CL5/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&th=1

I am curious if there's a big catch to it. Does it seem like there's any particular part that might bottleneck the system, or anything I should automatically upgrade upon receiving it for a huge performance boost? If it's something small, I'd prefer to avoid spending.

Thanks in advance.

Gaming.time

Commendable
Jul 14, 2022
That doesn't seem like a bad price, but also not a particularly notable one either. About the only red flag I see there is memory being DDR5-4800 when the CPU supports up to DDR5-5600 before overclocking.

Here's a filtered search at Newegg which shows several similar systems in the same general price range and some with faster video cards as well.
Thanks for the answer. Would it matter much if its 32gb ram after all?

That list is full of options I'm gonna keep browsing it before I decide. Saw some good looking ones but many with i5s i feel begging to be bottlenecked or only 16gb ram

Thanks for the answer. Would it matter much if its 32gb ram after all?
In general you want the fastest memory you can get with the lowest latency no matter the capacity. For a new machine I would definitely suggest 32GB of memory and DDR5 over DDR4.
That list is full of options I'm gonna keep browsing it before I decide.
Yeah it was just a general list of options close to the price you were looking at. There are undoubtedly ones in there you wouldn't really want to buy. Newegg generally has the best search function so I always use them when doing broader tech searches whether I buy there or not.
Saw some good looking ones but many with i5s i feel begging to be bottlenecked or only 16gb ram
It all depends on which i5 it happens to be, but any of the Intel ones with 6P-cores/8E-cores should be plenty and on the AMD side 7600 or higher are good. Gaming in general doesn't really need high core counts but rather high clockspeed (or in the case of X3D additional cache).