folders to remember VIEWS setting...

I want to be able to make windows explorer remember the view settings I have
for my folders. For example I would like some to be in thumbnail and some to
be in list and remain that way.

How do I achieve this?

Thanks

Opps.. found the answer... kellys site line 2

a registry setting

"Kenny S" <hotmail@coldmail.com> wrote in message
>I want to be able to make windows explorer remember the view settings I
>have
> for my folders. For example I would like some to be in thumbnail and some
> to be in list and remain that way.
>
> How do I achieve this?
>
> Thanks

In Control Panel select Folder options.
On the View tab
Check the box for "Remember each folders view settings"

Regards
Mark Dormer