FORGOT PASSWORD TO LOG ON .I HAVE NO ADMIN.POWERS ON MY COMPUTER . HOW DO I
RESET THIS? WINDOWS XP

"BLUSHED5125" <BLUSHED5125@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> FORGOT PASSWORD TO LOG ON .I HAVE NO ADMIN.POWERS ON MY COMPUTER . HOW DO
> RESET THIS? WINDOWS XP

William

Forgot the Administrator's Password: http://www.petri.co.il/forgot_administrator_password.htm

--

Mark L. Ferguson (NOT an MS-MVP)
FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509

BLUSHED5125 wrote:
> FORGOT PASSWORD TO LOG ON .I HAVE NO ADMIN.POWERS ON MY COMPUTER .
> HOW DO I RESET THIS? WINDOWS XP

Sure you forgot it and did not just leave the CAPS-LOCK on when typing it?

--
<- Shenan ->

Barry

BLUSHED5125 wrote:
> FORGOT PASSWORD TO LOG ON .I HAVE NO ADMIN.POWERS ON MY COMPUTER . HOW DO I
> RESET THIS? WINDOWS XP

reformat

Ash

barry wrote:
> BLUSHED5125 wrote:
>
>> FORGOT PASSWORD TO LOG ON .I HAVE NO ADMIN.POWERS ON MY COMPUTER .
>> HOW DO I RESET THIS? WINDOWS XP
>

> reformat

Good one :D

format C: