Question Format USB Stick Windows 10 AIO Ghost Spectre

Aug 13, 2024
So i just made a bootable Rufus USB Stick to make my friend a Format from ghost spectre AIO but the problem is when i made the USB Stick and restarted the PC. I changed the Boot priority to USB .. something ( i dont remember the exact word for it ) Afterwards when we restarted the PC we got black screen I mean the monitor said Its going standby mode but the PC itself is working ( All lights are working ) I dont understand is it because of the Priority Change in BIOS because we ahad no problem in the hardware....... I might need some help <3

Aug 13, 2024
When i boot up the PC is turning on The lights are turning on but the Monitor is saying that hes going standby mode and i get a black screen...
Ive been using Ghost spectre for years now actually cuz a friend recommended me it ...

Aug 13, 2024
When i boot up the PC is turning on The lights are turning on but the Monitor is saying that hes going standby mode and i get a black screen...
Ive been using Ghost spectre for years now actually cuz a friend recommended me it ...
Just because its not installing Defender or things like these..

Aug 13, 2024
So...no AV in this system?

You do realize that is very hazardous, right?
I do yes... I just thought i would get a better performance since its not installing many "things" like the normal Windows ISOs But if you say so I wont use it anymore so.. I just wanna have my friend's PC turned on atm ;(

Aug 13, 2024
I do yes... I just thought i would get a better performance since its not installing many "things" like the normal Windows ISOs But if you say so I wont use it anymore so.. I just wanna have my friend's PC turned on atm ;(
Is it possible that the Windows is maybe damaged or dead ?

USAFRet

Titan
There is very little 'wrong' with a standard Windows OS install.

Removing things like the AV subsystem, and a lot of others, can very quickly lead to a system that performs worse.
Especially if you have no idea of what these cut down OS's really do.

How about try a standard Windows OS install.
From a different PC, create a new Win 10 USB to install with.

Aug 13, 2024
There is very little 'wrong' with a standard Windows OS install.

Removing things like the AV subsystem, and a lot of others, can very quickly lead to a system that performs worse.
Especially if you have no idea of what these cut down OS's really do.

How about try a standard Windows OS install.
From a different PC, create a new Win 10 USB to install with.
I actually went to his house 15 mins ago with my USB Stick which was working everytime i wanted to format my PC But its still the same The PC is working but no Video .Everything happened after i changed the BOOT Priority from SSD to USB Disk. I just swiped the USB icon from right to left so its on the beginning of the priorities..
maxresdefault.jpg