Former Intel Employee Pleads Guilty to Data Theft

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fuzznarf

Distinguished
Sep 22, 2011
[citation][nom]northwestern[/nom]Welcome to America! Would you like the capitalist schlong in your mouth now or later?[/citation]

Don't worry. We are trying to become as much like Greece as quickly as possible.... Because handing out someone else's money until it runs out is so much better. I'm entitled to free clothing, housing, healthcare, food, and education. Don't forget my 10 weeks of vacation a year that someone else damn well better pay for while I do nothing to contribute to society except riot and loot when I don't get everything I ask for.

ik242

Distinguished
Mar 25, 2009
[citation][nom]house70[/nom]20 years? For each?[/citation]

it would have been 6-months each but they found few mp3s as well.

G

Okay.. so life in prison for stealing enough corperate data..
Life in prison for murder..
And both give you a decent chance of dying in the cell, definitely ruining your life..

This concludes my theory. Human life and money are now on equal terms. (Hasn't it always been at some point?) Let's see the day when ripping movies is cause for a US federal death penalty, neither your state or even your country change this. The good news though. serial homicide will be a maximum 15 years in prison!

Status
Not open for further replies.