Four Retro Consoles Torn Apart and Photographed

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

The simpler, the better. My Atari 2600 still working properly; while my brand new xbox360...

stingstang

Distinguished
May 11, 2009
Wait wait wait I'm disappointed. When you say 'torn apart' I want to see these TORN APART(and burned)
Well maybe not. Old things need love, too. Look at grandparents. I still have my playstation and SNES and Sega somewhere..

demonhorde665

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2008
I hope they didn't damage these things taking them a part, one day those old consoles will be real hot antique commodities if they still work.

that said , my old atari 2600 burned up eyars ago in ahouse fire, never founda replacment, my old NES finnaly got the "slot fatique" syndrome so now it goes nutso after 5 minutes of play. my SNES still works but the rca video out on it broke (the coaxial still good though) the ssytem over all stil work great, my nintedo 64 stil works good but i only have two games for it right now, my dream cast got fried in a really bad power storm (it wasnt even turned on at the time just had it plugged in), my original xbox disk drive failed , so far my 360 still works great but well... LOL i'm more of apc gamer these days ,ahven'treally played my 360 much at all lately. doesn't help i don't have an lcd tv so even on component caples my old wide screen CRT tv only gets to 480p.

kd0frg

Distinguished
Apr 16, 2010
Whats nice is, you could combine all the processing power of those VPU's and have a higher min frame rate then what you'd get with a nvidia gtx 480!! OOOooooOooo he went there!

cjmu

Distinguished
Apr 27, 2006
On the 2600 front I have a '78 six button woodie and a vader from 81. Both still working flawlessly (awesome on a 50" plasma lol) my xbox 360 lasted less than 2 years. They don't make them like they used to...

Status
Not open for further replies.