Question FPS drop caused by high cpu usage

Aug 17, 2019
Before I reinstalled Windows, I played DotA with FPS 30-40, but now I play DotA with FPS 10 and my CPU is 90%. never before like this
btw i cant post image in here. the point is my CPU now is 90% when i open dota 2, previous i reinstall windows my CPU like was 30-40% only and my fps was 35-40 i play dota

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 17, 2019
Intel I3-2120 3.30Ghz (4cores) 2nd generation, RAM 8GB, WIN 10 PRO, Intel sandybridge (grapich card) btw my grapich card is onboard with motherboard
Before i install win 10 pro, my dota just fine i can play 35-40 fps nicely witu no lag/problem but now i install win 10 pro my CPU so high 99 %(task manager) so my dota lag too and get 10 fps only sir

Aug 17, 2019
Ok, I only got the notification on my email now. Integrated graphics might be the one causing the problems. Can you go into the Device Manager>Display Adapters and check if there are any problems? You can update by right-clicking on the device and selecting 'Update drivers'. That might solve it.

Aug 17, 2019
Ok, I only got the notification on my email now. Integrated graphics might be the one causing the problems. Can you go into the Device Manager>Display Adapters and check if there are any problems? You can update by right-clicking on the device and selecting 'Update drivers'. That might solve it.
i already try it to update my driver, but nothing happen sir. when i click updte drivers, i still can click that updte updte and updte and nothing happen

Aug 17, 2019
i already try it to update my driver, but nothing happen sir. when i click updte drivers, i still can click that updte updte and updte and nothing happen

Aug 17, 2019
can i have ur LINE/instagram? i can send my PC problem with PHOTO

Aug 17, 2019
can i have ur LINE/instagram? i can send my PC problem with PHOTO

alexdude1633

Commendable
Apr 7, 2018
Try looking in task manager and see if any additional programs are using your PCs performance, and close them.

If you don't see anything, then try disabling some startup services by going to Task Manager>Startup and remove any unnecessary programs that you don't use, especially the ones with a startup impact of "High".

Aug 17, 2019
Try looking in task manager and see if any additional programs are using your PCs performance, and close them.

If you don't see anything, then try disabling some startup services by going to Task Manager>Startup and remove any unnecessary programs that you don't use, especially the ones with a startup impact of "High".
still same, my CPU still 99% bro and my fps still 10 at dota 2

Aug 17, 2019

still same, my CPU still 99% bro and my fps still 10 at dota 2