My system is
I7 4790k 4ghz
5700xt sapphire pulse
16 go ram ddr3 1866mhz
Samsung qvo 1tb
Wd caviar blue 1tb
Z97 pro gamer
EVGA 650w gold

Just ran the benchmark in red dead so I could run rivertuner next to it on my other monitor. The FPS drop happened once in saint Dennis.
The Frame time jumped to 80 and the FPS dropped from 95 to 46.
On all the graphs everything dips. Cpu usage on all cores drop from around 80 to around 45. Cpu power drops from 60 to 53.
Gpu power, core clock, memory usage all drop
Ram also has a tiny drop off from 11000 to 10000.

Does anyone know why my whole system seems to slow down causing this stutter because it’s really annoying and making games unplayable. It even happened on csgo but the drops weren’t for as long and as bad.

Cpu temps on each core are about 70. When the FPS dropped these numbers dropped to around mid-low 60’s.

Gpu temp 1 averaged 63 degrees and dropped to 57 on fps drop.
Gpu temp 2 averaged 80 degrees and dropped to 63 on fps drop.
Gpu memory temp averaged at 74 and only dropped to 72 on fps drop
Gpu Vrm temp averaged 65 degrees.

Lutfij

Titan
If the PSU is as old as the processor, then I'm assuming that the PSU's effective power output is limited. You may want to try and use DDU to uninstall your GPU drivers and reinstall with the latest found on AMD's support site.

Also, make sure you're on the latest BIOS update for your motherboard. Which OS are you on and what version of the OS are you working with?

Jan 4, 2020
If the PSU is as old as the processor, then I'm assuming that the PSU's effective power output is limited. You may want to try and use DDU to uninstall your GPU drivers and reinstall with the latest found on AMD's support site.

Also, make sure you're on the latest BIOS update for your motherboard. Which OS are you on and what version of the OS are you working with?
I’m on 2203 which is the latest for my mobo.
I did a fresh install of windows and still the problem persists. I’ve been running the rdr2 benchmark and the stutter happens in the same place every time almost identical every time. Also I’ve noticed weird graphics glitches at the bottom of my screen during the benchmark. Weird lines and flashing lights. I’ve also been losing signal to my monitor and having to restart my computer by holding down the power button. Another thing to mention is when the stutter occurs the power going to the gpu decreases. I really just want to fix it and play games.